In order to make this recipe, you’ll need:
1 Pound of Organic 100% Grass Fed Beef
Organic Green Pepper
Organic Red Onion
- Pour 1/3 cup olive oil into a wok or large pan and set heat to low/medium (4 on numbered dials). Allow oil to heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Place 1/2 cup each of chopped carrots, green pepper, and onion into the wok. Let vegetables simmer in the oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Apply chili powder, garlic salt, thyme, cayenne pepper, ginger, and turmeric to the vegetables. I do not give specific measurements as these are variable dependent upon the palates of the consumers [i.e., you would add more cayenne if the people eating it like their chili spicy].
- Add in your organic beef. Apply a moderate amount of pink Himalayan salt. Break up beef with a wooden spoon and cook for 7 minutes (longer for more well-done meat).
- Pour in the cans of chili beans and a 1/2 jar of pasta sauce. Stir. Let cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently, tasting occasionally to ensure appropriate flavor and temperature are met.
- Scoop into a bowl and enjoy.